- Changed my email address in all the files to a botbench.com one
- Added a driver for the HiTechnic Force Sensor + example programs
- Added a driver for the Mindsensors LigthSensorArray + example programs (one of which is a calibration program)
- Modified Mindsensors IMU driver. You can now only retrieve all 3 axes at once, this is a limitation of the sensor. The ability to retrieve the magnetic fields is now also possible.
- Fixed a bug in the HiTechnic SuperPro Experiment 2 program where not all digital IOs were set to output.
- Implemented a new function in the Firgelli Linear Actuator driver, you can now issue a STOP, added 3rd test program to demonstrate how to use it. I have no idea why I never did that before.